The Value of Scholastic Speech and Debate
Vicki Davis withMatthew Stergios
Our guest runs one of the most successful speech and debate programs in his state. In this segment, he shares the benefit of speech and debate programs.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.4K 0
March 27, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Matthew Stergios has been teaching the last 35 at Loyola Sacred Heart High School in Missoula Montana. He teaches History and has coached Track, Cross Country and most notably Speech and Debate. Since the beginning of his coaching of the Loyola Speech and Debate team in 1981, he led the team to its first state title in 1984, and the team has gone on to win 32 total state titles in a row.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media