Thinking About Using Minecraft in Education? Try This…
Matt Farber and Steve Isaacs with Garrett Zimmer
If you’ve ever contemplated using Minecraft in your classroom, our guest will get you excited about the possibilities and point you in the right direction.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.7K 0
August 19, 2016 Game Based Learning
Garrett Zimmer is a Minecraft Expert and consultant for applications of Minecraft in Education, Entertainment, and Marketing and has spent the last four years using Minecraft as a tool for these areas, on top of Founding MineGage a Minecraft Game-Based Learning company. His passion for education is reflected in his approach and accomplishments such as being recently recognized as a Top 10 Minecraft Educator.
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media