Thinking About Using Minecraft in Education? Try This…
Matt Farber and Steve Isaacs with Garrett Zimmer
If you’ve ever contemplated using Minecraft in your classroom, our guest will get you excited about the possibilities and point you in the right direction.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.7K 0
August 19, 2016 Game Based Learning
Garrett Zimmer is a Minecraft Expert and consultant for applications of Minecraft in Education, Entertainment, and Marketing and has spent the last four years using Minecraft as a tool for these areas, on top of Founding MineGage a Minecraft Game-Based Learning company. His passion for education is reflected in his approach and accomplishments such as being recently recognized as a Top 10 Minecraft Educator.
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media