Thinking About Using Minecraft in Education? Try This…
Matt Farber and Steve Isaacs with Garrett Zimmer
If you’ve ever contemplated using Minecraft in your classroom, our guest will get you excited about the possibilities and point you in the right direction.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.7K 0
August 19, 2016 Game Based Learning
Garrett Zimmer is a Minecraft Expert and consultant for applications of Minecraft in Education, Entertainment, and Marketing and has spent the last four years using Minecraft as a tool for these areas, on top of Founding MineGage a Minecraft Game-Based Learning company. His passion for education is reflected in his approach and accomplishments such as being recently recognized as a Top 10 Minecraft Educator.
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media