Three-Dimensional Instruction: What Is It, Why Does It Matter?
Rae Pica with Lois A. Lanning, Kimberlee Fowler, Nancy Flanagan
Join us as we talk about adding another dimension to learning that can engage hearts and minds more deeply.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
March 31, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Lois A. Lanning, author and co-author of several books focusing on literacy and Concept-Based Curriculum and Instruction (CBCI) and more recently, an international education consultant. Kimberlee Fowler has been an educator for 23 years. After 18 years in the private school setting as the IB primary years program Coordinator, Concept Based Trainer and Division Leader, she returned to the public school setting this year. Nancy Flanagan is a retired teacher, with 31 years as a K-12 Music specialist in the Hartland, Michigan schools. Co-founder of the Network of Michigan Educators.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media