Three-Dimensional Instruction: What Is It, Why Does It Matter?
Rae Pica with Lois A. Lanning, Kimberlee Fowler, Nancy Flanagan
Join us as we talk about adding another dimension to learning that can engage hearts and minds more deeply.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
March 31, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Lois A. Lanning, author and co-author of several books focusing on literacy and Concept-Based Curriculum and Instruction (CBCI) and more recently, an international education consultant. Kimberlee Fowler has been an educator for 23 years. After 18 years in the private school setting as the IB primary years program Coordinator, Concept Based Trainer and Division Leader, she returned to the public school setting this year. Nancy Flanagan is a retired teacher, with 31 years as a K-12 Music specialist in the Hartland, Michigan schools. Co-founder of the Network of Michigan Educators.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media