Three Eye-Opening Discoveries Changed My View of Common Core
Darren Burris and Steven Weber withBarry Saide
Our guest unpacked the Common Core Standards and was surprised by what he found.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.7K 0
November 21, 2015 Common Core
Barry Saide has taught 2nd, 3rd, and 5th grade in three different New Jersey school districts. He has been teaching for 13 years, the last 11 at Mount Prospect School in Bernards Township where he currently directs the Before/After School Care program. Saide has written and built curriculum in all subjects and been a grade-level leader. Saide is codirector of the New Jersey ASCD North Region and serves on the New Jersey ASCD executive committee.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media