Three Keys to Remember When Moving from the Classroom to the Front Office
Scott Rocco, Billy Krakower
Moving from being a teacher to being an administrator can be quite challenging. In this segment we cover some of the best tips offered during our Twitter chat on making the transition.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 772 0
May 17, 2014 #SatChat Radio
Billy Krakower is a co-moderator and is a Computer & Resource Reading Room Teacher in Woodland Park, N.J. Scott Rocco is Superintendent of Schools in Spotswood, N.J., and co-founder of #Satchat.
More from Brad Currie
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media