Three Keys to Remember When Moving from the Classroom to the Front Office
Scott Rocco, Billy Krakower
Moving from being a teacher to being an administrator can be quite challenging. In this segment we cover some of the best tips offered during our Twitter chat on making the transition.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 772 0
May 17, 2014 #SatChat Radio
Billy Krakower is a co-moderator and is a Computer & Resource Reading Room Teacher in Woodland Park, N.J. Scott Rocco is Superintendent of Schools in Spotswood, N.J., and co-founder of #Satchat.
More from Brad Currie
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media