Three Learning Experiences You Should Give to Every Student
Vicki Davis with David Jakes
Our guest supports the notion that the environment is the third teacher. What does this mean? How and what does the environment teach?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
November 17, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
David Jakes spent three decades in education as a teacher, administrator, technologist, and designer. After working with The Third Teacher+, a leading learning space design firm, David now works as an independent consultant helping schools design solutions for organizational change that feature compelling physical and digital spaces for learning.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media