Three Learning Experiences You Should Give to Every Student
Vicki Davis with David Jakes
Our guest supports the notion that the environment is the third teacher. What does this mean? How and what does the environment teach?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
November 17, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
David Jakes spent three decades in education as a teacher, administrator, technologist, and designer. After working with The Third Teacher+, a leading learning space design firm, David now works as an independent consultant helping schools design solutions for organizational change that feature compelling physical and digital spaces for learning.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media