Three Misconceptions About Motivating Special Needs Students
Sharon Plante with Rick Lavoie
Join us as we deconstruct and debunk some of the misguided ideas around student motivation.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.1K 0
May 24, 2016 Special Education
For over 40 years, Rick Lavoie has served as a teacher and administrator at residential special education programs. Currently Rick is sharing what he learned over those years as a consultant to school systems and universities. Rick is the author of 6 educational dvds and 2 books dealing with children who struggle and the adults who live with and/or teach them, including The Motivation Breakthrough: 6 Secrets to Turning On the Tuned Out Child.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media