Three Misconceptions About Motivating Special Needs Students
Sharon Plante with Rick Lavoie
Join us as we deconstruct and debunk some of the misguided ideas around student motivation.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.1K 0
May 24, 2016 Special Education
For over 40 years, Rick Lavoie has served as a teacher and administrator at residential special education programs. Currently Rick is sharing what he learned over those years as a consultant to school systems and universities. Rick is the author of 6 educational dvds and 2 books dealing with children who struggle and the adults who live with and/or teach them, including The Motivation Breakthrough: 6 Secrets to Turning On the Tuned Out Child.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media