Three Misconceptions About Motivating Special Needs Students
Sharon Plante with Rick Lavoie
Join us as we deconstruct and debunk some of the misguided ideas around student motivation.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.1K 0
May 24, 2016 Special Education
For over 40 years, Rick Lavoie has served as a teacher and administrator at residential special education programs. Currently Rick is sharing what he learned over those years as a consultant to school systems and universities. Rick is the author of 6 educational dvds and 2 books dealing with children who struggle and the adults who live with and/or teach them, including The Motivation Breakthrough: 6 Secrets to Turning On the Tuned Out Child.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media