Three Reasons to Bring Music into Your Classroom
Vicki Davis with Anne Farnsworth
The virtues and benefits of music in schools and classrooms is making a comeback. Find out why.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 6.6K 0
September 29, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Jazz pianist and vocalist Anne Farnsworth lives in Los Angeles where she divides her time between performing, teaching, and journalism. She has toured extensively in the States and abroad both as a sideman and leader of her own trios and quartets. A 2012 Fulbright Scholar, Anne has taught at the Jazeps Vitols Latvian Academy of Music in Riga, Latvia, the University of Southern California, Occidental College and Idyllwild Arts Academy. She is an international clinician and the author of JAZZ VOCAL TECHNIQUES.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media