Three Reasons to Bring Music into Your Classroom
Vicki Davis with Anne Farnsworth
The virtues and benefits of music in schools and classrooms is making a comeback. Find out why.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 6.6K 0
September 29, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Jazz pianist and vocalist Anne Farnsworth lives in Los Angeles where she divides her time between performing, teaching, and journalism. She has toured extensively in the States and abroad both as a sideman and leader of her own trios and quartets. A 2012 Fulbright Scholar, Anne has taught at the Jazeps Vitols Latvian Academy of Music in Riga, Latvia, the University of Southern California, Occidental College and Idyllwild Arts Academy. She is an international clinician and the author of JAZZ VOCAL TECHNIQUES.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media