Three Reasons to Bring Music into Your Classroom
Vicki Davis with Anne Farnsworth
The virtues and benefits of music in schools and classrooms is making a comeback. Find out why.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 6.6K 0
September 29, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Jazz pianist and vocalist Anne Farnsworth lives in Los Angeles where she divides her time between performing, teaching, and journalism. She has toured extensively in the States and abroad both as a sideman and leader of her own trios and quartets. A 2012 Fulbright Scholar, Anne has taught at the Jazeps Vitols Latvian Academy of Music in Riga, Latvia, the University of Southern California, Occidental College and Idyllwild Arts Academy. She is an international clinician and the author of JAZZ VOCAL TECHNIQUES.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media