Three Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Teaching
Larry Ferlazzo withVal Brown, Julia Thompson
In this segment we curate a great set of do’s and don’t’s for new teachers.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
June 11, 2015 Classroom Q & A
Val Brown is a teacher-leader in Seminole County, Florida. She is the program coordinator for the district’s instructional coaching program, and founder of the Diversity in Education Coalition, a group that focuses on the recruitment and retention of teachers of color. Julia Thompson is the author of several books for teachers, including The First-Year Teacher’s Survival Guide. She is also a classroom teacher, workshop leader, and consultant.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media