Three Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Teaching
Larry Ferlazzo withVal Brown, Julia Thompson
In this segment we curate a great set of do’s and don’t’s for new teachers.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
June 11, 2015 Classroom Q & A
Val Brown is a teacher-leader in Seminole County, Florida. She is the program coordinator for the district’s instructional coaching program, and founder of the Diversity in Education Coalition, a group that focuses on the recruitment and retention of teachers of color. Julia Thompson is the author of several books for teachers, including The First-Year Teacher’s Survival Guide. She is also a classroom teacher, workshop leader, and consultant.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media