3 Things Required for Student Voice to Impact Teaching
Vicki Davis withZak Malamed
In this segment we explore what it takes to move from talking about student voice to truly putting students at the center of teaching and learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
March 31, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Zak Malamed is a junior at the University of Maryland, College Park, creating a major in Social Engagement. He is also the Founder & Executive Director of Student Voice.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media