3 Things Required for Student Voice to Impact Teaching
Vicki Davis withZak Malamed
In this segment we explore what it takes to move from talking about student voice to truly putting students at the center of teaching and learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
March 31, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Zak Malamed is a junior at the University of Maryland, College Park, creating a major in Social Engagement. He is also the Founder & Executive Director of Student Voice.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media