3 Things Required for Student Voice to Impact Teaching
Vicki Davis withZak Malamed
In this segment we explore what it takes to move from talking about student voice to truly putting students at the center of teaching and learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
March 31, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Zak Malamed is a junior at the University of Maryland, College Park, creating a major in Social Engagement. He is also the Founder & Executive Director of Student Voice.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media