Three Tips for Preventing a Measles Outbreak at Your School
Donna Mazyck, Nichole Bobo, Dr. William Schaffner
After the declaration that measles had been eradicated in the US, the disease is making a comeback.In this segment we offer prevention tips to be shared with teachers, parents and students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
February 9, 2015 School Nurses Radio
Nichole Bobo is Director of Nursing Education for the National Association of School Nurses and is the current Project-Manager of CDC three-year funded immunization project focused on determining knowledge, attitudes and beliefs of school nurses. Dr. William Schaffner is past president of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases and has served on the Executive Board of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. He is also Professor of Preventive Medicine in the Department of Health Policy as well as Professor of Infectious Diseases in the Department of Medicine at the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media