Three Ways Tech Savvy Teachers Are Gaming the Common Core
Patrick Riccards, Cheryl Scott Williams and Rebecca Rufo-Tepper, Ph.D.
|Game-based learning can be a powerful strategy for engaging students and meeting Common Core Standards. Learn more.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
December 4, 2015 Common Core
Rebecca Rufo-Tepper, PhD is the Director of Professional Development, Institute of Play. She is responsible for overseeing the implementation and ongoing refinement of Institute of Play’s unique professional development model, with a focus on developing multi-dimensional teachers who make important contributions to the learning community.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media