Three Ways Tech Savvy Teachers Are Gaming the Common Core
Patrick Riccards, Cheryl Scott Williams and Rebecca Rufo-Tepper, Ph.D.
|Game-based learning can be a powerful strategy for engaging students and meeting Common Core Standards. Learn more.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
December 4, 2015 Common Core
Rebecca Rufo-Tepper, PhD is the Director of Professional Development, Institute of Play. She is responsible for overseeing the implementation and ongoing refinement of Institute of Play’s unique professional development model, with a focus on developing multi-dimensional teachers who make important contributions to the learning community.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media