Three Ways Tech Savvy Teachers Are Gaming the Common Core
Patrick Riccards, Cheryl Scott Williams and Rebecca Rufo-Tepper, Ph.D.
|Game-based learning can be a powerful strategy for engaging students and meeting Common Core Standards. Learn more.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
December 4, 2015 Common Core
Rebecca Rufo-Tepper, PhD is the Director of Professional Development, Institute of Play. She is responsible for overseeing the implementation and ongoing refinement of Institute of Play’s unique professional development model, with a focus on developing multi-dimensional teachers who make important contributions to the learning community.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media