Three Ways Technology Is Messing with Your Teen’s Mind (Yours Too)
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Dr. Lisa Strohman & Patrick Larkin.
|The research is starting to surface about the impact of the extensive use of technology on the minds and emotional development on teens. Find out the basics every parent needs to know.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.8K 0
October 30, 2015 Parents Channel
Dr. Lisa Strohman is a licensed clinical psychologist focused on treating individuals, families and adolescents and the co-author of Unplug: Raising kids in a Technology Addicted World. She is also the founder and director of Technology Wellness Center where she provides in-office treatments and online support and resources for those struggling with issues related to technology addiction and overuse. Patrick Larkin is the assistant superintendent for Learning for Burlington Public Schools in Massachusetts. He was recently selected as one of three national Digital Principal Award winners by the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP).
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media