Three Ways Technology Is Messing with Your Teen’s Mind (Yours Too)
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Dr. Lisa Strohman & Patrick Larkin.
|The research is starting to surface about the impact of the extensive use of technology on the minds and emotional development on teens. Find out the basics every parent needs to know.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.8K 0
October 30, 2015 Parents Channel
Dr. Lisa Strohman is a licensed clinical psychologist focused on treating individuals, families and adolescents and the co-author of Unplug: Raising kids in a Technology Addicted World. She is also the founder and director of Technology Wellness Center where she provides in-office treatments and online support and resources for those struggling with issues related to technology addiction and overuse. Patrick Larkin is the assistant superintendent for Learning for Burlington Public Schools in Massachusetts. He was recently selected as one of three national Digital Principal Award winners by the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP).
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media