Three Ways Technology Is Messing with Your Teen’s Mind (Yours Too)
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Dr. Lisa Strohman & Patrick Larkin.
|The research is starting to surface about the impact of the extensive use of technology on the minds and emotional development on teens. Find out the basics every parent needs to know.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.8K 0
October 30, 2015 Parents Channel
Dr. Lisa Strohman is a licensed clinical psychologist focused on treating individuals, families and adolescents and the co-author of Unplug: Raising kids in a Technology Addicted World. She is also the founder and director of Technology Wellness Center where she provides in-office treatments and online support and resources for those struggling with issues related to technology addiction and overuse. Patrick Larkin is the assistant superintendent for Learning for Burlington Public Schools in Massachusetts. He was recently selected as one of three national Digital Principal Award winners by the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP).
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media