Three Ways to Help Young Children Expand Their Vocabulary
Rae Pica with Susan B. Neuman, Tanya Christ, Amanda Morgan
How do young children learn new words and add them to their active vocabulary?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.7K 0
June 9, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Dr. Tanya Christ is an Associate Professor of Reading and Language Arts at Oakland University, and former NYC public school teacher and co-author of Bridging the Vocabulary Gap. Susan B. Neuman is professor of Childhood Education and Literacy Development at the Steinhardt School, New York University. Her work focuses on enhancing access to books and vocabulary development. Amanda Morgan, MS, has nearly 20 years of experience teaching children, parents, and teachers in a variety of environments. Her blog is Not Just Cute.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media