Three Ways to Help Young Children Expand Their Vocabulary
Rae Pica with Susan B. Neuman, Tanya Christ, Amanda Morgan
How do young children learn new words and add them to their active vocabulary?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.7K 0
June 9, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Dr. Tanya Christ is an Associate Professor of Reading and Language Arts at Oakland University, and former NYC public school teacher and co-author of Bridging the Vocabulary Gap. Susan B. Neuman is professor of Childhood Education and Literacy Development at the Steinhardt School, New York University. Her work focuses on enhancing access to books and vocabulary development. Amanda Morgan, MS, has nearly 20 years of experience teaching children, parents, and teachers in a variety of environments. Her blog is Not Just Cute.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media