Three Ways to Help Young Children Expand Their Vocabulary
Rae Pica with Susan B. Neuman, Tanya Christ, Amanda Morgan
How do young children learn new words and add them to their active vocabulary?
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.7K 0
June 9, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Dr. Tanya Christ is an Associate Professor of Reading and Language Arts at Oakland University, and former NYC public school teacher and co-author of Bridging the Vocabulary Gap. Susan B. Neuman is professor of Childhood Education and Literacy Development at the Steinhardt School, New York University. Her work focuses on enhancing access to books and vocabulary development. Amanda Morgan, MS, has nearly 20 years of experience teaching children, parents, and teachers in a variety of environments. Her blog is Not Just Cute.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media