Three Ways to Make Summer Professional Development Better
Amanda Koonlaba, Ed.S. with Fred Ende
Summer time is professional development season. Our guest offers three ways to make PD more meaningful.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 10.5K 0
June 15, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Fred Ende is the assistant director of Curriculum and Instructional Services for Putnam Northern Westchester BOCES, one of New York’s 37 regional education service agencies. He is author of the ASCD Arias, Professional Development that Sticks: How do I create meaningful learning experiences for educators? ASCD Emerging Leader and host Amanda Koonlaba, Ed.S., NBCT, is a teacher, artist, and writer.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media