Three Ways Educators Are Driving the Changing Face of Education
Brad Currie, Billy Krakower, Scott Rocco
The hosts of SatChat Radio are back with a thoughtful discussion on the ways educators are driving change in education and updates on a few of their own exciting initiatives.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
March 7, 2015 #SatChat Radio
Brad Currie is the co-founder of #satchat, a weekly Twitter discussion for current and emerging school leaders. Brad is a Vice Principal and Supervisor of Instruction for the Chester School District in Chester, N.J. Billy Krakower is a co-moderator and is a Computer & Resource Reading Room Teacher in Woodland Park, N.J. Scott Rocco is Superintendent of Schools in Spotswood, N.J., and co-founder of #Satchat.
More from Brad Currie
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media