Three Ways Educators Are Driving the Changing Face of Education
Brad Currie, Billy Krakower, Scott Rocco
The hosts of SatChat Radio are back with a thoughtful discussion on the ways educators are driving change in education and updates on a few of their own exciting initiatives.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
March 7, 2015 #SatChat Radio
Brad Currie is the co-founder of #satchat, a weekly Twitter discussion for current and emerging school leaders. Brad is a Vice Principal and Supervisor of Instruction for the Chester School District in Chester, N.J. Billy Krakower is a co-moderator and is a Computer & Resource Reading Room Teacher in Woodland Park, N.J. Scott Rocco is Superintendent of Schools in Spotswood, N.J., and co-founder of #Satchat.
More from Brad Currie
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media