Tips, Tricks and Wisdom from a 40 Year Teacher
Vicki Davis with Roy Wilson
Our guest has been teacher for over three decades. In this segment he shares with us a lifetime of insights from his very successful career as an educator.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
December 18, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Roy Wilson is a 7th-generation native Arkansan in his 40th year of service with the Sheridan School District. He holds Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from Henderson State University and has received three national, six state, two district, and one county award for classroom teaching. He is the author of 2 books, among them, WHERE THE ROSES NEVER FADE and SHERIDAN AND GRANT COUNTY.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media