Tips, Tricks and Wisdom from a 40 Year Teacher
Vicki Davis with Roy Wilson
Our guest has been teacher for over three decades. In this segment he shares with us a lifetime of insights from his very successful career as an educator.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
December 18, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Roy Wilson is a 7th-generation native Arkansan in his 40th year of service with the Sheridan School District. He holds Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from Henderson State University and has received three national, six state, two district, and one county award for classroom teaching. He is the author of 2 books, among them, WHERE THE ROSES NEVER FADE and SHERIDAN AND GRANT COUNTY.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media