Tips, Tricks and Wisdom from a 40 Year Teacher
Vicki Davis with Roy Wilson
Our guest has been teacher for over three decades. In this segment he shares with us a lifetime of insights from his very successful career as an educator.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
December 18, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Roy Wilson is a 7th-generation native Arkansan in his 40th year of service with the Sheridan School District. He holds Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from Henderson State University and has received three national, six state, two district, and one county award for classroom teaching. He is the author of 2 books, among them, WHERE THE ROSES NEVER FADE and SHERIDAN AND GRANT COUNTY.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media