To Connect Teaching and Learning to Real-World Impact, Do This, Not That
Larry Ferlazzo with Denise Krebs and Rebecca Mieliwocki
In this episode, we look at examples of ways to make learning more relevant, engaging, and impactful by giving your students real-world problems to solve.
Share 17 0
March 8, 2020 Classroom Q & A
Denise Krebs was previously the chief learner in her middle school classes at a small Catholic school in rural Iowa. She currently is the chief learner with her English language learning grade 5 students in Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain. Rebecca Mieliwocki is a 21-year veteran middle school English teacher in Burbank, CA, who adores trying new things with her wild, wonderful, and wooly 7th graders.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media