Toddlers on Technology: Touch Screens, Picking Apps for Young Kids and Setting Limits
Vicki Davis with Patti Wollman Summers
In this segment we explore how technology is impacting children’s development and what parents need to know.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
February 27, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Patti Wollman Summers has two Master’s degrees, one in English and one in early childhood education. She has been a teacher, director, and consultant for over three decades. She holds additional experience as a teacher of parent-child classes featuring an integration of iPad Apps, and she co-authored Toddlers on Technology.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media