Toddlers on Technology: Touch Screens, Picking Apps for Young Kids and Setting Limits
Vicki Davis with Patti Wollman Summers
In this segment we explore how technology is impacting children’s development and what parents need to know.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
February 27, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Patti Wollman Summers has two Master’s degrees, one in English and one in early childhood education. She has been a teacher, director, and consultant for over three decades. She holds additional experience as a teacher of parent-child classes featuring an integration of iPad Apps, and she co-authored Toddlers on Technology.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media