Toddlers on Technology: Touch Screens, Picking Apps for Young Kids and Setting Limits
Vicki Davis with Patti Wollman Summers
In this segment we explore how technology is impacting children’s development and what parents need to know.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
February 27, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Patti Wollman Summers has two Master’s degrees, one in English and one in early childhood education. She has been a teacher, director, and consultant for over three decades. She holds additional experience as a teacher of parent-child classes featuring an integration of iPad Apps, and she co-authored Toddlers on Technology.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media