Too Much Sesame Street? Not Enough?
Maryann Harman with Bob McGrath
|Sesame Street is one of the most successful and most well researched child educational television programs in the world. Today, 40 years later, each season is still heavily based on the latest research. Music has been a key pillar of the format, and today our guest shares with us what they have learned about the use of music in learning.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More: Visit Maryann Harman’s web site
Share 3.0K 0
May 8, 2009 Music & Learning
In addition to his role as music teacher on Sesame Street, Bob McGrath is a successful author, recording artist and concert performer. Bob’s recent creative music curriculum, “MUSIC FOR FUN” (Warner Bros.) and co-authored with Marilyn Davidson, provides teachers with meaningful and light-hearted music classes.
More from Maryann Harman
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media