Tools to Differentiate Reading Instruction for Special Needs Students
Sharon Plante with Jules Csillag
Join us as we discuss assistive technology that can help students who learn differently become confident readers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.8K 0
September 27, 2016 Special Education
Jules Csillag is a licensed speech-language pathologist who has worked in a variety of settings throughout New York City. She is the author of Differentiated Reading Instruction: Strategies and Technology Tools to Help All Students Improve.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media