Tools to Differentiate Reading Instruction for Special Needs Students
Sharon Plante with Jules Csillag
Join us as we discuss assistive technology that can help students who learn differently become confident readers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.8K 0
September 27, 2016 Special Education
Jules Csillag is a licensed speech-language pathologist who has worked in a variety of settings throughout New York City. She is the author of Differentiated Reading Instruction: Strategies and Technology Tools to Help All Students Improve.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media