Top 10 Tips for Keeping Kids in School During Flu Season
Sandi Delack, John D. Musso with Amy Garcia
We’ve learned much from two seasons of battling H1N1 flu. In this segment we compile the top 10 lessons we’ve learned about how to keep students healthy and in school during flu season.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
May 8, 2009 School Nurses Radio
Amy Garcia cohosts with John D. Musso, Executive Director of the Association of School Business Officials International. Sandi Delack, RN, BSN, M ED, NCSN, is a school nurse, in Rhode Island and president of the National Association of School Nurses.
More from Amy Garcia
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media