Top 10 Tips for Keeping Kids in School During Flu Season
Sandi Delack, John D. Musso with Amy Garcia
We’ve learned much from two seasons of battling H1N1 flu. In this segment we compile the top 10 lessons we’ve learned about how to keep students healthy and in school during flu season.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
May 8, 2009 School Nurses Radio
Amy Garcia cohosts with John D. Musso, Executive Director of the Association of School Business Officials International. Sandi Delack, RN, BSN, M ED, NCSN, is a school nurse, in Rhode Island and president of the National Association of School Nurses.
More from Amy Garcia
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media