Top 10 Tips for Keeping Kids in School During Flu Season
Sandi Delack, John D. Musso with Amy Garcia
We’ve learned much from two seasons of battling H1N1 flu. In this segment we compile the top 10 lessons we’ve learned about how to keep students healthy and in school during flu season.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
May 8, 2009 School Nurses Radio
Amy Garcia cohosts with John D. Musso, Executive Director of the Association of School Business Officials International. Sandi Delack, RN, BSN, M ED, NCSN, is a school nurse, in Rhode Island and president of the National Association of School Nurses.
More from Amy Garcia
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media