Tracking Student Progress: What Works Best?
Sharon Plante withChris Bugaj, Beth Poss
In this episode we talk about new tools for tracking student progress and measuring the impact of interventions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
February 18, 2015 Special Education
Chris Bugaj is an assistive tech- nology trainer for Loudoun County in Virginia and coauthor of The Practical (& Fun) Guide to Assistive Technology in Public Schools. Beth Poss serves as the administrator for an Early Childhood Special Education program in Montgomery County, Maryland. She was part of the writing team that developed a Universal Designed for Learning curriculum aligned with the Common Core State Standards for Montgomery County Public Schools.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media