Transforming the School Library for the New Year
Shannon Miller, Elissa Malespina withMichelle Luhtala
Our guestbelieves that each year the school library should be massively overhauled. How? Purge, reconfigure, experiment.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Purge, Reconfigure, Experiment
Share 2.5K 0
August 29, 2015 Transforming Teaching and Learning
Michelle Luhtala is the library department chair at New Canaan High School in Connecticut, and she facilitates the Using Emerging Technology to Improve your School Library Program community at edWeb.net where she hosts monthly webinars.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media