Transforming the School Library for the New Year
Shannon Miller, Elissa Malespina withMichelle Luhtala
Our guestbelieves that each year the school library should be massively overhauled. How? Purge, reconfigure, experiment.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Purge, Reconfigure, Experiment
Share 2.5K 0
August 29, 2015 Transforming Teaching and Learning
Michelle Luhtala is the library department chair at New Canaan High School in Connecticut, and she facilitates the Using Emerging Technology to Improve your School Library Program community at edWeb.net where she hosts monthly webinars.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media