Transforming the School Library for the New Year
Shannon Miller, Elissa Malespina withMichelle Luhtala
Our guestbelieves that each year the school library should be massively overhauled. How? Purge, reconfigure, experiment.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Purge, Reconfigure, Experiment
Share 2.5K 0
August 29, 2015 Transforming Teaching and Learning
Michelle Luhtala is the library department chair at New Canaan High School in Connecticut, and she facilitates the Using Emerging Technology to Improve your School Library Program community at edWeb.net where she hosts monthly webinars.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media