Is Your School Culture Welcoming to Parents?
Vicki Davis withAnne Henderson
Our guest has created a scale on which she rates how welcoming schools are to parents.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 8.4K 0
March 5, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Anne Henderson’s specialty is the relationship between families and schools, especially diverse and low-income families who often feel marginalized and excluded. By herself and with others, she has written a small library of books, reports and materials, including her best-selling, Beyond the Bake Sale: The Essential Guide to Family-School Partnerships.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media