Is Your School Culture Welcoming to Parents?
Vicki Davis withAnne Henderson
Our guest has created a scale on which she rates how welcoming schools are to parents.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 8.4K 0
March 5, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Anne Henderson’s specialty is the relationship between families and schools, especially diverse and low-income families who often feel marginalized and excluded. By herself and with others, she has written a small library of books, reports and materials, including her best-selling, Beyond the Bake Sale: The Essential Guide to Family-School Partnerships.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media