Is Your School Culture Welcoming to Parents?
Vicki Davis withAnne Henderson
Our guest has created a scale on which she rates how welcoming schools are to parents.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 8.4K 0
March 5, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Anne Henderson’s specialty is the relationship between families and schools, especially diverse and low-income families who often feel marginalized and excluded. By herself and with others, she has written a small library of books, reports and materials, including her best-selling, Beyond the Bake Sale: The Essential Guide to Family-School Partnerships.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media