Is Your School Culture Welcoming to Parents?
Vicki Davis withAnne Henderson
Our guest has created a scale on which she rates how welcoming schools are to parents.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 8.4K 0
March 5, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Anne Henderson’s specialty is the relationship between families and schools, especially diverse and low-income families who often feel marginalized and excluded. By herself and with others, she has written a small library of books, reports and materials, including her best-selling, Beyond the Bake Sale: The Essential Guide to Family-School Partnerships.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media