Is Your School Culture Welcoming to Parents?
Vicki Davis withAnne Henderson
Our guest has created a scale on which she rates how welcoming schools are to parents.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 8.4K 0
March 5, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Anne Henderson’s specialty is the relationship between families and schools, especially diverse and low-income families who often feel marginalized and excluded. By herself and with others, she has written a small library of books, reports and materials, including her best-selling, Beyond the Bake Sale: The Essential Guide to Family-School Partnerships.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media