Trust More, Write Less, Talk Straight
Do you have staff policies? Do they make sense? Do they still make sense? Policies are needed but sometimes we go too far. Where is the line? Lisa has some thoughts on how to know if you’ve crossed it.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
February 25, 2013 Child Care Nuggets and Hot Sauce
Lisa Murphy, currently a student in Champlain College’s early childhood M.Ed. program, has been involved with early childhood education for over 20 years. She has taught and worked with children in various environments, including Head Start programs, kindergarten, private preschools, family childcare, and many child care centers. Lisa’s standing-room-only seminars blend her outspoken advocacy with her commitment to creating child-centered, play-based early childhood environments with laughter and learning!
More from Lisa Murphy
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media