Trusting Students to Lead Their Learning: Does It Really Work? If So, How?
Rae Pica with David Ginsburg, Ariel Sacks, Vicki Davis, Josh Stumpenhorst
A growing number of teachers are embracing the notion of empowering students to control and lead their own learning. However, many teachers push back on this emerging model for various reasons. In this segment we explore the viability of student-directed learning and ask those who embrace it to share the keys to making the model work.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media