Trusting Students to Lead Their Learning: Does It Really Work? If So, How?
Rae Pica with David Ginsburg, Ariel Sacks, Vicki Davis, Josh Stumpenhorst
A growing number of teachers are embracing the notion of empowering students to control and lead their own learning. However, many teachers push back on this emerging model for various reasons. In this segment we explore the viability of student-directed learning and ask those who embrace it to share the keys to making the model work.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media