Trusting Students to Lead Their Learning: Does It Really Work? If So, How?
Rae Pica with David Ginsburg, Ariel Sacks, Vicki Davis, Josh Stumpenhorst
A growing number of teachers are embracing the notion of empowering students to control and lead their own learning. However, many teachers push back on this emerging model for various reasons. In this segment we explore the viability of student-directed learning and ask those who embrace it to share the keys to making the model work.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media