Two Ways to Turn Struggling Students into Lifelong Readers
Vicki Davis withPam Allyn
Our guest is passionate about literacy. She has dedicated her life to helping kids master the fundamentals that lead to the love of reading, writing and lifelong learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
February 23, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Pam Allyn is a renowned literacy advocate, founder of the global organization LitWorld and author of 23 books for parents and educators on why reading and writing changes lives. Pam and her team are the founders of World Read Aloud Day on February 24th, 2016.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media