Two Ways to Turn Struggling Students into Lifelong Readers
Vicki Davis withPam Allyn
Our guest is passionate about literacy. She has dedicated her life to helping kids master the fundamentals that lead to the love of reading, writing and lifelong learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
February 23, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Pam Allyn is a renowned literacy advocate, founder of the global organization LitWorld and author of 23 books for parents and educators on why reading and writing changes lives. Pam and her team are the founders of World Read Aloud Day on February 24th, 2016.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media