Two Ways to Turn Struggling Students into Lifelong Readers
Vicki Davis withPam Allyn
Our guest is passionate about literacy. She has dedicated her life to helping kids master the fundamentals that lead to the love of reading, writing and lifelong learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
February 23, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Pam Allyn is a renowned literacy advocate, founder of the global organization LitWorld and author of 23 books for parents and educators on why reading and writing changes lives. Pam and her team are the founders of World Read Aloud Day on February 24th, 2016.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media