Two Ways to Turn Struggling Students into Lifelong Readers
Vicki Davis withPam Allyn
Our guest is passionate about literacy. She has dedicated her life to helping kids master the fundamentals that lead to the love of reading, writing and lifelong learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
February 23, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Pam Allyn is a renowned literacy advocate, founder of the global organization LitWorld and author of 23 books for parents and educators on why reading and writing changes lives. Pam and her team are the founders of World Read Aloud Day on February 24th, 2016.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media