Tweech Me: A Teacher’s Guide To Twitter
Vicki Davis withSusan Bearden
Tweech me is an app that was developed to help teachers learn how to use Twitter for professional development.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 8.7K 0
November 9, 2014 Edtech Greatest Hits
Susan M. Bearden is the director of information technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne, FL. A speaker, frequent guest blogger, and a contributing author to the Huffington Post, she was ranked #9 on their list of “The 50 Most Social CIOs on Twitter.” Bearden co-founded and moderates #edtechchat and co-hosts EdTechchatradio.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media