Tweech Me: A Teacher’s Guide To Twitter
Vicki Davis withSusan Bearden
Tweech me is an app that was developed to help teachers learn how to use Twitter for professional development.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 8.7K 0
November 9, 2014 Edtech Greatest Hits
Susan M. Bearden is the director of information technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne, FL. A speaker, frequent guest blogger, and a contributing author to the Huffington Post, she was ranked #9 on their list of “The 50 Most Social CIOs on Twitter.” Bearden co-founded and moderates #edtechchat and co-hosts EdTechchatradio.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media