Tweech Me: A Teacher’s Guide To Twitter
Vicki Davis withSusan Bearden
Tweech me is an app that was developed to help teachers learn how to use Twitter for professional development.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 8.7K 0
November 9, 2014 Edtech Greatest Hits
Susan M. Bearden is the director of information technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne, FL. A speaker, frequent guest blogger, and a contributing author to the Huffington Post, she was ranked #9 on their list of “The 50 Most Social CIOs on Twitter.” Bearden co-founded and moderates #edtechchat and co-hosts EdTechchatradio.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media