Tweech Me: A Teacher’s Guide To Twitter
Vicki Davis withSusan Bearden
Tweech me is an app that was developed to help teachers learn how to use Twitter for professional development.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 14.6K 0
November 9, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Susan M. Bearden is the director of information technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne, FL. A speaker, frequent guest blogger, and a contributing author to the Huffington Post, she was ranked #9 on their list of “The 50 Most Social CIOs on Twitter.” Bearden co-founded and moderates #edtechchat and co-hosts EdTechchatradio.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media