Tweech Me: A Teacher’s Guide To Twitter
Vicki Davis withSusan Bearden
Tweech me is an app that was developed to help teachers learn how to use Twitter for professional development.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 14.6K 0
November 9, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Susan M. Bearden is the director of information technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne, FL. A speaker, frequent guest blogger, and a contributing author to the Huffington Post, she was ranked #9 on their list of “The 50 Most Social CIOs on Twitter.” Bearden co-founded and moderates #edtechchat and co-hosts EdTechchatradio.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media