Two Programs That Inspire Student Creativity, Curiosity and Wonder
Vicki Davis with Kevin Jarrett
This episode spotlights creative learning experiences that stimulate your student’s curiosity and sense of wonder.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
January 9, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Kevin Jarrett is a middle school STEAM teacher, maker, tinkerer, photographer and lover of cheeseburgers, bringing back shop class but with a digital focus and a foundation in design thinking. He is a second-career teacher enjoying my 13th year in education.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media