Two Programs That Inspire Student Creativity, Curiosity and Wonder
Vicki Davis with Kevin Jarrett
This episode spotlights creative learning experiences that stimulate your student’s curiosity and sense of wonder.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
January 9, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Kevin Jarrett is a middle school STEAM teacher, maker, tinkerer, photographer and lover of cheeseburgers, bringing back shop class but with a digital focus and a foundation in design thinking. He is a second-career teacher enjoying my 13th year in education.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media