Two Programs That Inspire Student Creativity, Curiosity and Wonder
Vicki Davis with Kevin Jarrett
This episode spotlights creative learning experiences that stimulate your student’s curiosity and sense of wonder.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
January 9, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Kevin Jarrett is a middle school STEAM teacher, maker, tinkerer, photographer and lover of cheeseburgers, bringing back shop class but with a digital focus and a foundation in design thinking. He is a second-career teacher enjoying my 13th year in education.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media