Two Programs That Inspire Student Creativity, Curiosity and Wonder
Vicki Davis with Kevin Jarrett
This episode spotlights creative learning experiences that stimulate your student’s curiosity and sense of wonder.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
January 9, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Kevin Jarrett is a middle school STEAM teacher, maker, tinkerer, photographer and lover of cheeseburgers, bringing back shop class but with a digital focus and a foundation in design thinking. He is a second-career teacher enjoying my 13th year in education.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media