Two Strategies for Differentiating Teaching Algebra
Larry Ferlazzo withYvelyne Germain-McCarthy, Wendy Jennings
Join us as we discuss two approaches for differentiating math instruction for students at various levels.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
March 17, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Yvelyne Germain-McCarthy is Professor Emerita and Adjunct faculty of mathematics methods at the University of New Orleans. She earned her PH.D. in mathematics education from Teachers College at Columbia University and has written 5 books on implementing reformed-based instruction in the mathtematics classroom. Wendy Jennings has been teaching mathematics for the last 15 years at LBHS in Sacramento, CA. She has degrees in Anthropology, Mathematics, Human Behavior and is currently working on her PhD in Clinical Psychology Going Google and Classroom in the Cloud.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media