Two Strategies for Differentiating Teaching Algebra
Larry Ferlazzo withYvelyne Germain-McCarthy, Wendy Jennings
Join us as we discuss two approaches for differentiating math instruction for students at various levels.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
March 17, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Yvelyne Germain-McCarthy is Professor Emerita and Adjunct faculty of mathematics methods at the University of New Orleans. She earned her PH.D. in mathematics education from Teachers College at Columbia University and has written 5 books on implementing reformed-based instruction in the mathtematics classroom. Wendy Jennings has been teaching mathematics for the last 15 years at LBHS in Sacramento, CA. She has degrees in Anthropology, Mathematics, Human Behavior and is currently working on her PhD in Clinical Psychology Going Google and Classroom in the Cloud.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media