Two Things Great Teachers Understand about How the Brain Works
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Dorina Sackman
The research on brain science has exploded over the last several years, offering exciting new insight that are pivotal to learning. Here are the basics you need to know.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
November 10, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
For the past 18 years, Dorina Sackman has taught Gr 2-12 ESOL Language Arts and EAP college courses in Florida, Massachusetts and overseas. When not empowering students, Dorina is elevating teachers and districts as an educational motivational speaker and ELL consultant.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media