Uncommon Tick Borne Diseases That Impact Kids
Donna Mazyck,Marjorie Cole, Gordon Christensen
April is the beginning of the season for higher exposure to tick bites. In this segment we look at a variety of uncommon tick borne diseases and identify the regions across the nation where children are most at risk.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 914 0
April 16, 2015 School Nurses Radio
Marjorie Cole, MSN, RN, is the State School Nurse Consultant at the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services. In this role she is responsible for providing consultation to Missouri’s 1,500 school nurses. Gordon Christensen, M.D. is Professor and Infectious Disease Specialist in Tropical Medicine, University of Missouri, Columbia. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Clinical Tropical Medicine, and Knowledge in Clinical Tropical Medicine and Travelers’ Health. He has been elected by peers for inclusion in Best Doctors in America(1996 through 2010, consecutively).
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media