Uncommon Tick Borne Diseases That Impact Kids
Donna Mazyck,Marjorie Cole, Gordon Christensen
April is the beginning of the season for higher exposure to tick bites. In this segment we look at a variety of uncommon tick borne diseases and identify the regions across the nation where children are most at risk.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 914 0
April 16, 2015 School Nurses Radio
Marjorie Cole, MSN, RN, is the State School Nurse Consultant at the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services. In this role she is responsible for providing consultation to Missouri’s 1,500 school nurses. Gordon Christensen, M.D. is Professor and Infectious Disease Specialist in Tropical Medicine, University of Missouri, Columbia. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Clinical Tropical Medicine, and Knowledge in Clinical Tropical Medicine and Travelers’ Health. He has been elected by peers for inclusion in Best Doctors in America(1996 through 2010, consecutively).
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media