Uncommon Tick Borne Diseases That Impact Kids
Donna Mazyck,Marjorie Cole, Gordon Christensen
April is the beginning of the season for higher exposure to tick bites. In this segment we look at a variety of uncommon tick borne diseases and identify the regions across the nation where children are most at risk.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 914 0
April 16, 2015 School Nurses Radio
Marjorie Cole, MSN, RN, is the State School Nurse Consultant at the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services. In this role she is responsible for providing consultation to Missouri’s 1,500 school nurses. Gordon Christensen, M.D. is Professor and Infectious Disease Specialist in Tropical Medicine, University of Missouri, Columbia. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Clinical Tropical Medicine, and Knowledge in Clinical Tropical Medicine and Travelers’ Health. He has been elected by peers for inclusion in Best Doctors in America(1996 through 2010, consecutively).
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media