Underpaid Early Childhood Professionals: Finding the Path to Better Pay.
Mark Ginsberg and Rae Pica with Marcy Whitebook, Ph.D.
A teacher in a preschool with a bachelors degree typically earns $10-15k less a year than a kindergarten teacher with similar preparations. This segment discuss new insights and developments that may drive increased salaries for early childhood workers and identifies some steps individuals can take to secure better pay.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Visit the NAEYC Web Site
More from Mark Ginsberg
Latest EDwords Articles
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media