Underpaid Early Childhood Professionals: Finding the Path to Better Pay.
Mark Ginsberg and Rae Pica with Marcy Whitebook, Ph.D.
A teacher in a preschool with a bachelors degree typically earns $10-15k less a year than a kindergarten teacher with similar preparations. This segment discuss new insights and developments that may drive increased salaries for early childhood workers and identifies some steps individuals can take to secure better pay.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Visit the NAEYC Web Site
More from Mark Ginsberg
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media