Understanding by Design: What’s the Big Idea?
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withJoseph “Joey” Lee
In this episode, we define, explain and discuss the big idea behind the framework for teaching called Understanding by Design.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
June 5, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
Joseph Joey Lee is a Cultural Geography teacher at Pinkerton Academy in Derry, NH where he has developed a student centered, inquiry based, UBD curriculum for numerous SS courses. In addition to teaching, Mr. Lee is the head coach of both the hockey and golf programs and has directed the China exchange program.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media