Understanding by Design: What’s the Big Idea?
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withJoseph “Joey” Lee
In this episode, we define, explain and discuss the big idea behind the framework for teaching called Understanding by Design.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
June 5, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
Joseph Joey Lee is a Cultural Geography teacher at Pinkerton Academy in Derry, NH where he has developed a student centered, inquiry based, UBD curriculum for numerous SS courses. In addition to teaching, Mr. Lee is the head coach of both the hockey and golf programs and has directed the China exchange program.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media