Understanding by Design: What’s the Big Idea?
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withJoseph “Joey” Lee
In this episode, we define, explain and discuss the big idea behind the framework for teaching called Understanding by Design.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
June 5, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
Joseph Joey Lee is a Cultural Geography teacher at Pinkerton Academy in Derry, NH where he has developed a student centered, inquiry based, UBD curriculum for numerous SS courses. In addition to teaching, Mr. Lee is the head coach of both the hockey and golf programs and has directed the China exchange program.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media