Understanding How Physical Education Supports Learning
Vicki Davis with Nathan Horne
Our guest shares new insights about the connection between the body and mind in developing the whole child.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.2K 0
June 1, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Nathan Horne is a physical education specialist currently based in Singapore. He is also the Founder of iPhys-Ed.com. Highlighting best practice in Inquiry based learning and technology integration in Physical Education.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media