Understanding How Physical Education Supports Learning
Vicki Davis with Nathan Horne
Our guest shares new insights about the connection between the body and mind in developing the whole child.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.2K 0
June 1, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Nathan Horne is a physical education specialist currently based in Singapore. He is also the Founder of iPhys-Ed.com. Highlighting best practice in Inquiry based learning and technology integration in Physical Education.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media