Understanding the Anxieties Around Educating Special Needs Kids
Vicki Davis withGary Dietz
Our guest is the author of a fascinating book that explores the emotions that dads, moms, caregivers and teachers struggle with in educating special needs children.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
August 7, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Gary Dietz is an educational and collaboration technology marketing entrepreneur. He is father to a 14 year-old son with multiple disabilities and can be reached at www.dadsofdisability.com.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media