Understanding the Anxieties Around Educating Special Needs Kids
Vicki Davis withGary Dietz
Our guest is the author of a fascinating book that explores the emotions that dads, moms, caregivers and teachers struggle with in educating special needs children.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
August 7, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Gary Dietz is an educational and collaboration technology marketing entrepreneur. He is father to a 14 year-old son with multiple disabilities and can be reached at www.dadsofdisability.com.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media