Understanding the Anxieties Around Educating Special Needs Kids
Vicki Davis withGary Dietz
Our guest is the author of a fascinating book that explores the emotions that dads, moms, caregivers and teachers struggle with in educating special needs children.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
August 7, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Gary Dietz is an educational and collaboration technology marketing entrepreneur. He is father to a 14 year-old son with multiple disabilities and can be reached at www.dadsofdisability.com.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media