Understanding the Difference Between Education Technology and Education Innovation
Sharon Plante, Alex J Podchaski, Susan M. Bearden
In this segment we explore the growing distinction being made between technology and innovation. What is the difference? Why does it matter?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.5K 0
June 1, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media