Understanding Writing Frames and Writing Structures
Larry Ferlazzo with Gretchen Bernabei, Linda Denstaedt, Beth Rimer
Join us as we deconstruct the art of teaching good writing with writing frames and writing structures.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
October 13, 2018 Classroom Q & A
Gretchen Bernabei has taught middle school and high school for 34 years. After earning her B.A. at Southwest Texas State University, she has devoted her professional life to learning, developing, and sharing best practices, particularly through the National Writing Projects. Linda Denstaedt serves on the National Writing Project’s College, Career, and Community Writers Program Leadership Team, Beth Rimer is the Co-Director of The Ohio Writing Project at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. She began her career as a secondary English teacher and now works with K-12 teachers in staff development to support literacy instruction in all subject areas.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media