Unpacking Microsoft Learning Tools
Susan Bearden with Kathi Kersznowski andScott Titmas
This week we take a look at the suite of the education tools built into Microsoft 365.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
September 1, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Kathi Kersznowski is a Technology Integration Specialist in southern NJ. She is a blogger, national presenter, keynote speaker, proud MIE expert and Master Trainer, and insatiable enthusiast about everything EdTech, STEM/STEAM and Educational Leadership. Scott Titmas is a former classroom teacher, now Technology Integration Specialist in Old Bridge, NJ. He is a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert and proud advocate of student voice. Susan Bearden is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker who serves as the Digital Equity Project Director for the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN).
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media