Unpacking Lesson Imaging in Math and Science
Chaunte Garrett with Michelle Stephan
Join us as we discuss inquiry, lesson imaging, and how these models are used in teaching math and science.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 10.4K 0
March 16, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Michelle Stephan is an associate professor of mathematics education with a joint appointment in the College of Education and Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of North Carolina. She is co-author of the ASCD book Lesson Imaging in Math and Science: Anticipating Student Ideas and Questions for Deeper STEM Learning. Host Chaunte Garrett is the director of accountability for the Rowan-Salisbury school system in North Carolina, an education consultant, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media