Unpacking Lesson Imaging in Math and Science
Chaunte Garrett with Michelle Stephan
Join us as we discuss inquiry, lesson imaging, and how these models are used in teaching math and science.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 10.4K 0
March 16, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Michelle Stephan is an associate professor of mathematics education with a joint appointment in the College of Education and Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of North Carolina. She is co-author of the ASCD book Lesson Imaging in Math and Science: Anticipating Student Ideas and Questions for Deeper STEM Learning. Host Chaunte Garrett is the director of accountability for the Rowan-Salisbury school system in North Carolina, an education consultant, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media