Unpacking Lesson Imaging in Math and Science
Chaunte Garrett with Michelle Stephan
Join us as we discuss inquiry, lesson imaging, and how these models are used in teaching math and science.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 10.4K 0
March 16, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Michelle Stephan is an associate professor of mathematics education with a joint appointment in the College of Education and Department of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of North Carolina. She is co-author of the ASCD book Lesson Imaging in Math and Science: Anticipating Student Ideas and Questions for Deeper STEM Learning. Host Chaunte Garrett is the director of accountability for the Rowan-Salisbury school system in North Carolina, an education consultant, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media