Unraveling the DNA of a World-Class Teacher
Vicki Davis withNaomi Volain
Our guest was a finalist for The Global Teacher Prize. In this segment she shares some of the practices that garnered recognition as a world-class teacher.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
December 15, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Naomi Volain is a science teacher who focuses on outdoor student experiences and hands-on labs. She is one the Top 10 Finalists for the 2015 Global Teacher Prize.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media