Unraveling the DNA of a World-Class Teacher
Vicki Davis withNaomi Volain
Our guest was a finalist for The Global Teacher Prize. In this segment she shares some of the practices that garnered recognition as a world-class teacher.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
December 15, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Naomi Volain is a science teacher who focuses on outdoor student experiences and hands-on labs. She is one the Top 10 Finalists for the 2015 Global Teacher Prize.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media