Unraveling the DNA of a World-Class Teacher
Vicki Davis withNaomi Volain
Our guest was a finalist for The Global Teacher Prize. In this segment she shares some of the practices that garnered recognition as a world-class teacher.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
December 15, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Naomi Volain is a science teacher who focuses on outdoor student experiences and hands-on labs. She is one the Top 10 Finalists for the 2015 Global Teacher Prize.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media