Untangling the Web: Great Tech Tools for Teachers
David Fisher with Adam Bellow and Steve Dembo
In this segment we talk with two authors of a book that is helping teachers identify and use the best web based techtools for teachers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 962 0
March 28, 2014 Differentiated Instruction
Steve Dembo, Director of Social Media Strategy and Online Community at Discovery Communications, Inc., is a pioneer blogger/podcaster, former kindergarten teacher, and an expert in educational technology issues. Adam Bellow, speaker and former high school English teacher, is now a district technology training Specialist and tech director. He is the founder of eduTecher and eduClipper and the co-author, along with Steve, of Untangling the Web.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media