Untangling the Web: Great Tech Tools for Teachers
David Fisher with Adam Bellow and Steve Dembo
In this segment we talk with two authors of a book that is helping teachers identify and use the bestweb based techtools for teachers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
March 28, 2014 Discovery Educator Network Radio
Steve Dembo, Director of Social Media Strategy and Online Community at Discovery Communications, Inc., is a pioneer blogger/podcaster, former kindergarten teacher, and an expert in educational technology issues. Adam Bellow, speaker and former high school English teacher, is now a district technology training Specialist and tech director. He is the founder of eduTecher and eduClipper and the co-author, along with Steve, of Untangling the Web.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media