Untangling the Web: Great Tech Tools for Teachers
David Fisher with Adam Bellow and Steve Dembo
In this segment we talk with two authors of a book that is helping teachers identify and use the bestweb based techtools for teachers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
March 28, 2014 Discovery Educator Network Radio
Steve Dembo, Director of Social Media Strategy and Online Community at Discovery Communications, Inc., is a pioneer blogger/podcaster, former kindergarten teacher, and an expert in educational technology issues. Adam Bellow, speaker and former high school English teacher, is now a district technology training Specialist and tech director. He is the founder of eduTecher and eduClipper and the co-author, along with Steve, of Untangling the Web.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media