Untangling the Web: Great Tech Tools for Teachers
David Fisher with Adam Bellow and Steve Dembo
In this segment we talk with two authors of a book that is helping teachers identify and use the bestweb based techtools for teachers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
March 28, 2014 Discovery Educator Network Radio
Steve Dembo, Director of Social Media Strategy and Online Community at Discovery Communications, Inc., is a pioneer blogger/podcaster, former kindergarten teacher, and an expert in educational technology issues. Adam Bellow, speaker and former high school English teacher, is now a district technology training Specialist and tech director. He is the founder of eduTecher and eduClipper and the co-author, along with Steve, of Untangling the Web.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media