Update on Implementing the New Health Care Law in Schools
John Musso with David Bein
Our guest today walks us through the latest implementation issues around the new health care act. – including viable and risky approaches and trap to avoid.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
May 28, 2014 School Business Matters
David Bein is the chief fiscal officer at East Maine School District 63. He is a certified Chief School Business Official, currently serving on the board of directors for Illinois ASBO.
More from John Musso
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media