Update on Implementing the New Health Care Law in Schools
John Musso with David Bein
Our guest today walks us through the latest implementation issues around the new health care act. – including viable and risky approaches and trap to avoid.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
May 28, 2014 School Business Matters
David Bein is the chief fiscal officer at East Maine School District 63. He is a certified Chief School Business Official, currently serving on the board of directors for Illinois ASBO.
More from John Musso
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media