Update: The Drive to Provide Broadband Access to All Schools
Dan Domenech withDr. Brian Talbott
In the segment we discuss recent developments in the administration’s campaign to provide high quality Internet access to all students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
January 21, 2015 School Administrators Radio
Dr. Brian Talbott is the Executive Director Emeritus of the Association of Educational Service Agencies (AESA).1n 1997 Dr. Talbott was appointed by the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) to the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) Board. He currently serves as the USAC Board Chair, which oversees the Rural Health Care Program, High Cost &Low Income Program and the Schools and Libraries Program.
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media