Update: The Drive to Provide Broadband Access to All Schools
Dan Domenech withDr. Brian Talbott
In the segment we discuss recent developments in the administration’s campaign to provide high quality Internet access to all students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
January 21, 2015 School Administrators Radio
Dr. Brian Talbott is the Executive Director Emeritus of the Association of Educational Service Agencies (AESA).1n 1997 Dr. Talbott was appointed by the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) to the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) Board. He currently serves as the USAC Board Chair, which oversees the Rural Health Care Program, High Cost &Low Income Program and the Schools and Libraries Program.
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media