Uses and Misuses of Technology to Achieve Learning Standards
Larry Ferlazzo with Michele Haiken, Ed.D. Julie D. Ramsay
Technology can be a tremendous asset in the classroom or animmeasurable liability. Join us for tips on using technology effectively.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.6K 0
March 16, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Michele Haiken, Ed.D. is an ELA teacher at Rye Middle School in Rye, New York and Adjunct Professor at Manhattanville College. She is the editor of Gamify Literacy: Boost Comprehension, Collaboration, and Learning and blogger: teachingfactor. Julie D. Ramsay, an NBCT, is an educator with a passion for student-directed learning of 6th graders at Rock Quarry Middle School in Tuscaloosa, AL and author of Can We Skip Lunch and Keep Writing?, an ILA columnist, and blogger: eduflections.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media