Uses and Misuses of Technology to Achieve Learning Standards
Larry Ferlazzo with Michele Haiken, Ed.D. Julie D. Ramsay
Technology can be a tremendous asset in the classroom or animmeasurable liability. Join us for tips on using technology effectively.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.6K 0
March 16, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Michele Haiken, Ed.D. is an ELA teacher at Rye Middle School in Rye, New York and Adjunct Professor at Manhattanville College. She is the editor of Gamify Literacy: Boost Comprehension, Collaboration, and Learning and blogger: teachingfactor. Julie D. Ramsay, an NBCT, is an educator with a passion for student-directed learning of 6th graders at Rock Quarry Middle School in Tuscaloosa, AL and author of Can We Skip Lunch and Keep Writing?, an ILA columnist, and blogger: eduflections.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media