Using AR and VR to Engage Learners in Transformational Ways
Nathan Stevens, Alex Podchaski with Jaime Donally
Augmented reality and virtual reality tools are opening new doors for creative instruction in the classroom and beyond. Join us as we explore a few possibilities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 938 0
May 5, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Alex J. Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Jaime Donally is a passionate technology enthusiast. Donally provides staff development and training on trending technology topics to conferences and districts around the country. Her latest adventures include the startup of Global Maker Day and #ARVRinEDU. Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media