Using AR and VR to Engage Learners in Transformational Ways
Nathan Stevens, Alex Podchaski with Jaime Donally
Augmented reality and virtual reality tools are opening new doors for creative instruction in the classroom and beyond. Join us as we explore a few possibilities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 944 0
May 5, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Alex J. Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Jaime Donally is a passionate technology enthusiast. Donally provides staff development and training on trending technology topics to conferences and districts around the country. Her latest adventures include the startup of Global Maker Day and #ARVRinEDU. Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media