Using AR and VR to Engage Learners in Transformational Ways
Nathan Stevens, Alex Podchaski with Jaime Donally
Augmented reality and virtual reality tools are opening new doors for creative instruction in the classroom and beyond. Join us as we explore a few possibilities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 938 0
May 5, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Alex J. Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Jaime Donally is a passionate technology enthusiast. Donally provides staff development and training on trending technology topics to conferences and districts around the country. Her latest adventures include the startup of Global Maker Day and #ARVRinEDU. Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media